Our Company & Culture
We focus on providing our employees an empowering environment that offers opportunities to advance and succeed through mentoring, networking opportunities, workplace flexibility, and an inclusive culture. We are committed to making PQC a great place to work and to ensuring our employees are healthy, have a good work-life balance, and have incentives to further their personal and professional goals. Take a look through the tabs below to learn more about us and our commitment to our team.
We are guided and inspired by our values. In an ever-changing world, our core values remain fixed and constant. They are the foundation upon which we perform work and conduct ourselves. No matter the changes in society, government, politics or technology, we abide by these core values:
- Good Citizenship
- Balanced Work Setting
In addition to competitive compensation, we have a broad mix of benefits options that are designed to support our employees.
- Paid Time Off: We offer a variety of leave (Vacation, Sick, Holiday, Jury Duty, Bereavement and Military Leave) so that employees can take care of life outside of work.
- Medical Coverage: We offer comprehensive medical coverage, including preventive care, diagnostic care, and a variety of healthcare plans to ensure employees find the plan that is right for them.
- Dental Coverage: Our dental plans offer preventive, diagnostic and restorative care.
- Vision Coverage: We offer a vision plan that provides annual eye examinations and includes comprehensive benefits for lenses, frames and contact lenses with low copays.
- Prescription Coverage: Participants in the medical plans have access to retail pharmacy, mail order and personal importation for prescription needs.
- Wellness Program: We offer a voluntary, confidential wellness program designed to help maintain and improve health.
- Telemedicine: Employees can conveniently access telemedicine from any computer, smart phone or tablet.
- Diabetic Care Resources: Participants are provided a free Glucose Meter and testing supplies to help you monitor and manage your care independently.
- Other Insurance Options: Because we want to make sure that all employees are protected and have the support needed in the event of an unexpected accident, we also offer the following:
- Supplemental Employee Life Insurance.
- Supplemental AD&D Insurance.
- 100% Company-Paid Short-Term Disability Insurance.
- Option to participate in Long-Term Disability Insurance.
PQC boasts a diverse workforce. We have 200 team members working across the U.S. in more than 20 states, providing services for clients big and small. We work hard to ensure our personnel receive our fullest support for their personal and professional growth.
PQC is committed to providing accommodations.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applications for employment; and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable workplace accommodation for any part of our employment process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals who are requesting a reasonable workplace accommodation.